Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cheap Carhartt Men's Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt



Carhartt Men's Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt


Carhartt Men's Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt, Carhartt Thermal - Lined Hooded Zip - Front Sweatshirt! This Carhartt Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt will help keep you warm during chilly fall days in the treestand or out in the bleachers watching football: 12-oz., 50% cotton / 50% polyester fleece (Charcoal Heather fiber content is 55% cotton / 45% polyester); 100% polyester thermal lining for warmth; Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with drawcord; Zipper front; Front handwarmer pockets; Spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and bottom band keep cold air drafts out; Locker loop makes your Sweatshirt easy to hang on a hook; Machine wash / dry. Imported. State Color and Size. Add this Thermal-Lined Hoodie to your cold weather hunting clothes... order today! AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: Regular - word search in our Store for 'Carhartt Zip-Front Sweatshirt'. Carhartt Tall Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt

Carhartt Men's Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt Review

I'm tired of my old sweatshirt. It was OK for a cool but not cold. This sweatshirt is warm and comfortable in both cool and cold. I always used Carhart cold weather gear when I worked but never thought about one for every day use. Comfortable, friendly, good looks and washable. Just for me! I'm getting one for my son's school teacher for her birthday, so it will stop "borrowing" mine.

My new Carhartt sweatshirt is more weatherproof than any sweater I've ever had. It keeps out moisture and wind and cold, but works day sweeter too. It feels really good and did a good job of keeping me warm and snug in the changing weather of peninsula of Michigan. I recommend it for its robustness and good looks.

I ordered the jacket XL Tall. Surprisingly, it was too big. I had to go back and just order an XL at the height of the holiday shipping season. I received the jacket XL is very good and well adjusted. I used the online chat, they start up and it worked well. I also called on the phone and got through to live people easily.

Review Cheap Carhartt Men's Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt More>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment